Yellow Moong Lentil Savory Crepes
Equipment Requirement: Blender, non-stick pan, rubber spatula, whisk
- 1 ¼ cup Split Green Gram (moong daal)- soaked for 2 hours
- 1” ginger, finely chopped
- 2 serreno green chillies , finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp. green coriander, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh or frozen grated coconut
- ½ tsp. red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil for shallow frying
- Drain the green gram and grind to a smooth paste.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the oil and whip with a ladle for 2-3 minutes to make a semi-thick batter.
- Heat a non stick pan , spread 3 tbsp of the batter to make a thin pancake.
- Add a little oil around the sides.
- Serve hot with stuffing and top with sauce.