Ready to take the course? Click here to get started.
GREAT Kitchens is an online multimedia course for chefs, foodservice managers and waitstaff. Included with the program are tools to educate front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house staff on safe gluten-free food handling.
GREAT Schools, Colleges and Camps prepares dining hall directors, managers and staff with the knowledge and tools needed to offer gluten-free options in the cafeteria or dining hall.
Take advantage of a loyal and growing customer base by gaining awareness of gluten-free needs, bringing in proper supplies and using caution to prevent cross-contact.
Benefits of GREAT Kitchens training include:
- Learn where gluten can be hidden in ingredients so you can responsibly serve your guests.
- Learn about how to keep gluten from coming into contact with gluten-free dishes.
- Develop confidence in communicating with your gluten-free guests.
- Align front-of-the-house and back-of-the-house processes.
- Access 98-page training manual which includes a comprehensive Appendix containing recipes, training tools and a bonus allergen supplement.
- Receive continuing education credit from the American Culinary Federation or the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Gain confidence that your employees understand the concepts required to serve gluten-free guests appropriately through a comprehensive exam that enables them to print out a certificate of completion.
- Be affiliated with Beyond Celiac, an industry leader that will drive credibility.