Thank you for your interest in GREAT Kitchens or GREAT Schools, Colleges and Camps gluten-free training, educational programs of Beyond Celiac. This online course is open to chefs, general managers and other foodservice professionals.
Follow the instructions below to register, enroll and complete the new version of GREAT Kitchens.
(To learn about GREAT Schools, Colleges and Camps, the Beyond Celiac gluten-free training program for dining services directors and staff, visit this page.)
Creating an account | Registering for GREAT Kitchens | Taking the course
New Account Signup Instructions
- Go to https://celiaclearning.
- From the Login Page, select New Account.
- You will be directed to a Signup page. Fill in your information. All fields are required, including name, email address, password, address and phone number.Note: The email address and password you create in this step will be required for login. Passwords require a minimum of 6 characters.
- Once signup is complete, you will be ready to register for your first course.
- Follow or copy and paste the link below.
digitalchalk.com/dc/student/ catalog/list/ b2ZmZXJpbmdJZD04YTQwOTJlMDM5ND M0N2Y0MDEzOTQ1ODU3YTYxMTUzNCZh ZmZpbGlhdGVDb2RlPUdSRUFUS2l0Y2 hlbg
- This will take you directly to a specific course offering catalog page.
- Click the Add and Checkout button. You will be directed to the check out page.
- From the check out page, you can add a coupon code. To apply the coupon, enter the coupon code then select the Add button.
- Click the Submit button.
- You are now ready to start GREAT Kitchens!
Once you are registered and ready to start training, follow the instructions below to access your classes.
- Log in using your email and password.
- You will be directed to your home page. All courses you are currently registered for will be visible from here.
- Select the desired course to go to that course’s main page.
- From the course’s main page, you can select the element you wish to view.