Courtesy of Argo Foodservice
Makes: 5 pies
Bake Time: 45 to 50 minutes
Cool Time: 2 hours
- 14 oz. sugar
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Durkee® Ground Cinnamon
- 1-1/2 tsp. Durkee® Ground Ginger
- 3/8 tsp. Durkee® Ground Cloves
- 14 oz. fresh OR thawed frozen whole eggs
- 16 fluid oz. Karo® Dark OR Light Corn Syrup
- 3 lb., 12 oz. canned pumpkin
- 48 fluid oz. evaporated milk
- 5 (9-inch) unbaked deep-dish regular OR gluten-free pie crusts
- Gluten-free whipped topping
- Combine sugar, cinnamon, ginger and cloves in large bowl. Add eggs. Whisk just until combined. Gradually whisk in corn syrup, pumpkin and evaporated milk; mix well.
- Pour 2 lbs., 9 oz. filling into each pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425°F. Reduce heat to 350ºF and bake about 30 to 35 minutes longer or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Remove pies from oven. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate within 2 hours; cover for longer storage.
- Serve with sweetened whipped cream, if desired.
Tip: To prevent over-browning, cover edge of pies with foil.