Maple Pecan Pork Chops
Courtesy of Argo Foodservice
Makes 4 servings
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Karo Dark Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 pork chops (boneless OR bone-in)
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Argo Corn Starch
- 1/2 tsp. Durkee Ground Ginger
- 1 Tbsp. Mazola Corn Oil
- Combine maple syrup, corn syrup and pecans in a small bowl; set aside.
- Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper. Spread mustard on both sides of chops.
- Combine corn starch and ginger in a shallow dish. Dredge pork chops in corn starch mixture.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side until chops are browned. Reduce heat to medium-low. Drizzle syrup mixture over chops. Cover; cook 4 to 5 minutes or until chops are tender, turning once carefully, if desired.
- Arrange pork chops on serving platter; drizzle with pan drippings.